29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Monday, April 27, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Mat Review

I am Yogi here me roar :o no but seriously I  a yogi and I can say that I am definitely brand loyal when it comes to my yoga products I use one brand for everything yoga related from, gloves, socks, blocks, straps and most importantly mats. However I have been using the same mat for a long time and I just can never bring myself to buy a new one because it's still a really good mat but I know there are better ones out there, so when I got to opportunity to try a new yoga mat I took it and I'm very happy that I did.
The Youphoria yoga mat I received was pink and before I even go into major detail let me just say I've never seen a better package yoga mat in my life lol and the Live.Love.Yoga slogan just adds such a nice touch to it and makes me really think that they put real care into producing this yoga mat.


Even better it comes with a yoga strap which funny enough is my very first yoga strap and I'm in love it's so easy to store my yoga mat because I just put the strap on and it's nice and secure before I didn't have a strap and it was a bit annoying trying to store my mat in my room so I think Youphoria giving a free strap along with their mat is amazing and very considerate.


The strap makes it very easy to carry the mat and it's good to keep it wrapped up nice and right for storage purposes.

Now on to the actual mat, I really love how thick this mat is compared to my usual mat which makes it very comfortable when practicing yoga, it's a soft and firm mat with an excellent grip since using it I have never slipped on it even when not wearing my yoga socks, it's a nice shade of pink with the Youphoria yoga logo embedded in the mat which I think is really nice. Overall it's a really good mat especially if you find you need a thicker mat for your daily yoga practices.



-----------------------------------------------
Brand website
youphoriayoga.com
--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
Youphoria Yoga Mat
-----------------------------------------------
These products were received free and complementary from Youphoria yoga, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment