29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Samsung Galaxy S6 Case by Case4Fun

This case came well packaged and it fits the iphone 6 perfectly the style of the case is stylish as well as durable it has a great grip which I love because it makes me feel like my phone will be well protected if dropped and has very small chance of actually slipping out of my hand because of the grip. I love the color scheme of the case as well I think it's very nice and goes well with my phone.

I love the fact that it has a kick stand which you can open and close whenever you want to use the kickstand. I think it's a good idea for when you want to watch videos but don't want to hold your phone. It adds so much more to your phone than normal because you can do so many things hands free because if the built in kick stand.

Overall I really like this case it's great for anyone who wants a stylish but still protective phone case. The built in kick stand is also a great addition to this phone case.


--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product

-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from case4fun ,all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment