29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Friday, April 3, 2015

Pinkberry: Not your average FroYo

P-I-N-K-B-E-R-R-Y has got to be one of my favorite places to go for a cool treat, especially when it's hot. I really think I'm obsessed with this place it's just so awesome that I literally get excited each time I go, like a kid in a candy store. It's not just the treats but the whole feel of the store is fresh, sleek, and modern. From inside and out it's a great place visually.

This particular location even has a cool water fountain thing where you walk and water shoots up, I may or may not have ran through that one too many times. 

Most of the time they have a featured item such as this apple pie a la mode, which looks delicious, am I right? Of course I am it's pinkberry it's all delicious lol.

Now to why I love pinkberry, it's really not your typical frozen yogurt, it's a light sweet and a hint of sourness that makes your tastebuds do the salsa in your mouth. They have a few flavors like green tea, chocolate, pomegranate, lemon lime, strawberry, watermelon, etc. Some flavors are seasonal or for a limited time only. My favorite flavor is original, the others are fun and tasty but nothing beats the original in my eyes and tastebuds. 

My second favorite thing about pink berry TOPPINGS!! Seriously I could put anything from cereal, gummie bears, cookies, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, shaved ice, and any of their delicious fresh fruits. By the way this has to be the best place for fruit toppings it's literally like they hand picked it right before you arrived in line, they're that fresh. The list of toppings and combinations really seems endless, whether you want sour, sweet, or fruit filled flavor there's something for everyone.

Pink berry also parfaits and blended treats like smoothies and Greek yogurt smoothies.

I also love that when you order to go they will place your stuff with a zip locked bag of ice so it stays cool and doesn't melt on the way home and you don't even have to ask. 

For this original flavored pinkberry treat I got raspberries, strawberry popping boba balls, and chocolate chips, omg one of the best combos I've had yet the yogurt really goes well with the toppings especially the raspberries and eating the boba was so fun and since I almost always get chocolate chips let me tell you the ending where most of the yogurt left has melted and with the chocolate chips...... It's ALMOST, like a mini chocolate chip ice cream. Delicious.


No comments :

Post a Comment