29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Armor Fit Clear-Frosted iPhone 6 case Review


When you buy your smartphone you may be excited for the camera quality, special apps or unique phone specific capabilities, but I for one get excited for cellphone cases, being someone who has dropped and cracked a phone I know first hand how important having a case is and honestly recommend getting a case for your phone ASAP. When I recieved this Armor Fit case I was excited because just from the picture it looked like a solid case and it was in a nice color.



On the back of the box it lists the different features and benefits of the case and what it comes with, which I think is great so you can understand what you're going to get.



Something I didn't know until I got the product was that it comes with a screen protector and cleansing cloth, which I find very unique because any other time I have purchased a case from a different brand I would have to purchase screen protectors separately, and to be honest screen protectors are expensive so this was really awesome that it was included with the case.




The case is a clear frosted case in pink(there are a variety of colors including black and gold), the top half the case is clear and the bottom half is frosted. It's an iPhone 6 case that fits perfectly on the phone.




When it comes to cases I am concerned with comfortable ability, sturdiness, and overall style, this iPhone 6 case by Armor Fit meets all these requirements, it's super comfortable to hold and is smooth and nice to the touch, it also has a good grip to it so you don't have to worry about it slipping from your hands, and absolutely love the style of it the contrast between the clear and frosted parts of the case is really unique and looks great. Bottom line is if you want a case for your phone Armor Fit is perfect for you, stylish, reliable and it's not too expensive.



 Buy the product
Armor Fit Ckear Frosted Case
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Armor Fit all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion


No comments :

Post a Comment