29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Saturday, April 4, 2015

DarcusTori.com

I just found out about this online jewlery store that's sales the adorablest(if that's a word) jewlery and jewlery boxes I've ever seen.

Like how cuuuuute is this and they have other designs as well. I waaaaant i neeeed this in my life it's the perfect size and looks so elegant, also I think it would be a great gift idea.

This site also has awesome deals and chances to win FREE JEWLERY. They have a monthly drawing and all you have to do is subscribe with your email.


Right now there's even a 100% off coupon for these adorable heart shaped earrings(btw I love the mini history lesson awesome). All you pay for is shipping which is calculated depending on where you live.

No comments :

Post a Comment