29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Elephant Bar: Two treats

A quick review of the first two things I tried at Elephant Bar, I did have an entre but I must've have been really hungry and didn't even take a picture so I'll just focus on the two things I tried and took time to take a picture of.


The raspberry lemon drop martini(shaken not stirred, lol I have no idea just always wanted to say that. This drink was perfect for my meal and my appetizer so I would recommend it for whatever you decide to eat it will compliment it well.

This appetizer is pretty much a must try to anyone who visits the elephant bar, it's tasty and refreshing. The chicken lettuce wrap is just the thing to cute you're hunger especially after a nice workout. I really enjoyed eating this and not having to feel guilty about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment