29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Black Bear Market All Natural Hot Chocolate K Cups

When it comes to beverages one of my favorite things to drink, especially on a nice and cold night is hot chocolate it's really a staple when it comes to beverages in general. There's really nothing sweeter than hot chocolate made with real cocoa but it's hard finding one without all the artificial sweetners, when I crave hot chocolate I want the real real stuff not just chocolate flavoring. There seems to be quite a delicious solution to my hot chocolate loving needs in the form of some single served Kcups.



Why doesn’t anyone make a hot chocolate that isn’t full of all the “bad stuff”?, that's the question that the creators of the black bear market hot chocolate asked themselves and to simply answer that question. They did. They made an all natural hot chocolate that has NO artificial sweetners which means you're getting natural and real taste of the hot chocolate and it is delicious.


I received a generous box of 24 hot chocolate Kcups, which are desgined to fit the original Keurig machines not the newer versions. Each Kcup provides one single serving of hot chocolate, just pop them into your machine and you're good to go.

There are even clear instructions on box to provide the costumer with knowledge to create the perfect chocolate beverage for them, while I prefer hot chocolate myself, you may also choose to have an iced cold version of hot chocolate, simply  use a glass filled with ice and enjoy your iced cold chocolate beverage.

I've tried this beverage cold, hot, and mixed with cashew milk, all three ways were delicious and the flavoring of the cocoa was nice and smooth and rich honestly this is one of the best hot chocolate beverages I've ever had so if you're interested in hot chocolate I would definitely recommend this product.

 
 
 
 Buy the product
Black Bear Market Hot Chocolate KCups
 -----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Black Bear Market all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment