29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Adeline Anti Aging Moisturizer Review



When it comes to skin care one of the most important things is keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized so that the skin remains looking youthful and glowing  with minimal signs of aging. To accomplish great looking skin you'll need a great moisturizer. This is Adeline's Anti Aging Moisturizer which is a cream moisturizer that promises to deliver a moisturizer that is for all skin types.

If you look on the back of the bottle it has  suggested use of the product which tells you to cleanse your face and apply it daily, it also says that you can use it for your face, neck and body. I have been using it for all three and I think it's one of, if not the best moisturizer I've ever tried and the fact that I can use it for my body and not just my face makes it even better. After applying a dime sized amount in my hands and apply to my face and neck I could feel how refreshed it was and it made my skin really smooth and soft and so much so that it really lasts all day and all night. When using it on my body it leaves it really soft and smooth to the touch, its really an amazing moisturizer that definitely does what it claims.

Design wise I really love that it has a pump which makes it very easy to use just one or two pumps should be enough to cover your whole face which is great because the product will last for awhile.


The texture of the product is creamy but not a thick cream where your face feels heavy having it on, this cream is a light and seeps into your skin quickly and moisturizes well, the smell is very pleasant and only adds to the restring sensation that I experienced while using this product. Overall I believe this is a really good product and is one of the best moisturizers I've tried and would highly recommend to those that are in need of a new moisturizer because this one surely will not disappoint you.

 Buy the product
Adeline Anti Aging Moisturizer
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Adeline all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion



No comments :

Post a Comment