29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Yorkshire Mayfair Luxury500 threadcotton sheets Queen Review

I for one love to get a good nights sleep and I often have trouble falling to sleep because I don't feel comfortable in bed especially if it's a hot night, but one important thing to sleeping well and having a nice looking bed is simply sheets, and not just any kind of sheets soft, nice and comfortable sheets. So when I saw these particular sheets I was so anxious to review them and I'm so glad I got the chance because they are fantastic.


They are 500 thread count which is pretty  soft and ORGANIC I didn't even know there was organic sheets out there and they're Egyptian Cotton which really caught my attention because it screams fancy and amazing. It came with 1flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and two standard pillow cases all packed nicely in plastic zipped bag.





This picture does no justice but I absolutely love the look of these sheets and pillow cases, they're really elegant looking and modern and make my bedroom look completely different but in a good way I feel like I'm walking into a fancy pants hotel everytime I go into my bedroom now.



The very first night I used these sheets I honestly had a very comfortable sleep I just felt so comfortable, they're just really soft and cooling which makes sleeping a little bit easier to do which initially surprised me because I do find it difficult to sleep sometimes but now I know I'll have a good nights sleep as long as I use these sheets. Overall I really love this sheet set they look good and feel good and there's really nothing better than that.

 Buy the product
Yorkshire-Mayfair Luxury Sheets
-----------------------------------------------
These products were received free and complementary from Yorkshire-Mayfair, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.




No comments :

Post a Comment