29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review


If there's one thing I love is drinking coffee because it gives a good burst of energy that I need to stay awake and alert but I also have grown to like tea for similar and different reasons. Different teas do different things, they can give you energy, they can calm you down and relax you and most have great health benefits to them.

Today I'm reviewing kissmeorganics dandelion root tea which I generously recieved 5 boxes of, each box contains 20 satches of tea for a total 100 satchets.





Dandelion root tea is known for great health benefits, especially when it comes to the kidneys and the liver and it also helps with digestive issues. It's also a staple when it comes to cleans in and detoxing your body of all the bad stuff that's accumulated over the years and bad eating habits people may have developed.
This particular Dandelion tea has a few extras besides Dandelion root it also has aromatic hibiscus and cinnamon powder. These particular ingredients also have wonderful health benefits that help in areas that seem to be a big issue in health problems for many people.
As it says on the box Hibiscus gives the benefit of maintaining a regular and normal blood pressure, so this would be great for anyone who has a hard time keeping their blood pressure low. Cinnamon helps with controlling your blood sugar which is perfect for anyone who may have issues with diabetes where they may need to keep their blood sugar at a certain level.




This Dandelion tea is a bit different than others in that it does contain other ingredients that add to the flavoring and other health benefits by using hibiscus and cinnamon. The coloring of the tea is a medium tan rose like color and the taste of it is rather fresh and reminds me of smelling a garden fresh with a slight flower like taste, I've tried the tea both hot and cold, I prefer it hot but if I drink it cold I have added a small bit of raw organic honey. If I drink it hot I don't add anything which I think is better because you get all the benefits of the tea. I'm going to enjoy drinking lots of this tea and overall I think it's a wonderful tea with a good flavor and great benefits health wise. So I would totally recommend trying this tea if you've never tried Dandelion tea or if you've tried other kinds of Dandelion tea.
 
----------------------------------------------
About Dandelion Tea and Recipes
-----------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
organic dandelion root tea
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from KissMeOrganics all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion

No comments :

Post a Comment