29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lightening USB Cable

I received my first apple smart touch screen product about a couple years ago and I now have that iPod and now an iPhone and I'll be the first to say the charger cords for these products definitely need some work after a few months my charger cable began to fall apart and I was lucky enough to have someone buy me a fabric cord which has been working better but I'm always interested in a sturdy charger cable that doesn't not up and looks and is reliable and that's where the Chromo USB Power and Sync Cable comes in.

This particular cable comes with a lightning connector which fits apple products that use that connector and the most awesome thing about this product is that the cable is flat. I've used all kinds of cables and most if not all have issues with getting tied into knots which causes issues with the insides of the cable which eventually causes it to stop working.



This cable is literally like a dream come true for anyone that has had issues charging their devices or syncing them to their  computer both of which this cable has no problem doing, it works to charge your device and to sync it to your computer. I've been using it for a about a week now and I love it and haven't stopped using it, it doesn't tangle and it's a great length where you can sit on he couch and comfortably use your phone if needed.


I have to say I do wish I had known about this cable before because it would've saved me a lot of trouble but I have it now so it's all good, I would definitely recommend this cable to anyone that needs a new one or wants to replace their standard cable with something that will actually last.

--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product

Chromo Inc Lightning Cable
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Chromo Inc, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.



No comments :

Post a Comment