29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum

This product is something I was very excited to try because I tend have darker eye area which constantly makes me look sleepy and droopy and I hate that.


The first thing that I noticed with this product is the clean fresh and sleek design that Adeline has given it which I love because it makes me feel like I'm getting a product that's professional and has been well thought out.

Next is the easy to use pump which I feel adds comfort to those who use it because there's no mess and it's quick and simple to use.

Also I love how the directions are placed on the product and it also gives you a heads up on the tingly feeling that you will experience so you aren't surprised or freaked out.

On to the product use I followed the instructions for the past few days upon receiving the product and I must say that I actually have noticed a slight difference which makes me very excited for future results. This is the kind of product you're going to have to stick with, meaning you need to use it continuously in order to see results so no skipping days/nights.

Overall this is a great product that I will continue to use on my journey of brighter eyes and brighter outlook on life.


--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
Adekine Organic Eye Serum

----------------------------------------------
These products were received free and complementary from Adeline, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment