29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

I'm always interested in new facial type of moisturizers, anything that can make me skin soft and feel fresh is a win win for me. There's so many different aspects on what makes a good moisturizer including effectiveness, scent, healthy ingredients, convenience, overall texture of the product and even down to the style of the product which includes the packaging.



The Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Adeline, passes the test with flying colors. First let me talk about the packaging and style of this item which is really nice down to the box and the actual look of the product, it looks very professional and sleek I absolutely love the look of it 

It's so easy to use as well, as it comes with a pump and you just pump a small amount in your hands and apply it to your cleaned face. It also contains Vitamin C & Retinol And Vitamin E, and I think these natural ingredients are really good because you know you're getting something actually good for your skin. The actual consistency of the serum is very light so you don't end up with that greasy caked on feeling of some other moisturizers. 



Now on to tell smell, since nobody wants a facial product that doesn't at least smell nice. This particular products has a pleasant scent it's like a light citrus small towelette cleansing wipe smell, it's a nice smell but it doesn't linger forever.

Now the important thing which is the product itself, I've been using this for a few days now and I can safely say I can notice a difference in the laugh lines of my face which have been less noticeable than they have been. So as far as the wrinkling the product works awesome it also works wonderful for moisturizing, my face has been super soft since I've been using it.

Overall this stuff is great and most importantly it does what it says it will, I would highly recommend investing in this product if you are in the market for a new facial moisturizer.


--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum

-----------------------------------------------
These products were received free and complementary from Adeline, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.











No comments :

Post a Comment