29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Friday, March 13, 2015

Tide plus Febreze pods review

*All products displayed in this post were given to me complimentary to test and review from Influenster.

I used these TidePods to wash about 3 loads of laundry which I used about 4 pods and they worked wonders, after washing my clothes they looked very clean especially my white clothes, and every item of clothing washed smelled so good that I couldn't wait to see how long the scent lasted, it's been about a week since I've washed my clothes and they still smell like they were just washed, the fragrance of these tide pods last for a very long time before you wear and after you wear your clothes.

This was a really good product and I'm glad I got to try these out because now I don't want to use anything to clean my laundry.

Even my dress smells like a tide and febreze garden.

Thank you tide, febreze, and influenster for these awesome #TidePods.

No comments :

Post a Comment