29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Radha Beauty 100% Fractionated Coconut Oil


Coconut Oil is quite a wonder, there are so many benefits to it from cosmetic all the way down to cooking. This particular Coconut Oil is 100% Pure Fractionated which means it has a longer shelf life than  a non fractionated oil.

This oil has the shelf life of 5 years, now that's a very long time for such an amazing product. I loved learning that when I got the product because I had no idea something like this could lasts so long which is great because you don't have to rush to use it.



I've been using this oil for a few days now and I really love it, it's the perfect thing for my skin it feels so good and soft now that I've been using this. It moisturizes very well leaving your skin feeling hydrated and not greasy or too oily. This particular product is great because there is a list of the many wonderful uses of coconut oil which I think is a nice touch because many people might not realize what this stuff can really do.




Overall I really enjoy using this product and look froward to wonderful skin and also trying out the
other uses of this product.




 --------------------------------------------
 Buy the product

Radha Beauty Coconut Oil
----------------------------------------------
These products were received free and complementary from Radha Beauty, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.


No comments :

Post a Comment