29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Friday, March 20, 2015

FoxBrim Ocean Mineral Lotion


Another awesome product from FoxBrim which is the Ocen Mineral Lotion. Now any good lotion has to meet certain standards such as Smell, Good ingredients, effectiveness and consistency. I will also be talking about the style of the product and my overall opinions of it.


-Smell
True to it's name it does have an ocean type of smell, kind of like a light ocean/green plant/natural smell which is light and pleasant I would totally use this before going to a beach and feel one with the ocean

-Ingredients 
Hyaluronic Acid, Irish Moss, Blue Green Algae, and Yarrow.

I like how the ingredients are clearly labeled so that you know exactly what you're putting on your face.

-Effectiveness
This product is very effective at moisturizing your face keeping it looking fresh and smooth and clean, so it definelty does what it says it will.


-Consistency
The lotion is creamy but not too creamy where you feel like your face will turn out greasy, it's a soft cream texture that absorbs really well



-Style
The product is a nice size and I love the shape of the bottle and I love how the pump has a plastic connector that fits inside the slot so that it would stop the flow of lotion from squirting out everywhere accidently.

Overall I really like this product and I'm in love with the slight ocean scent it has and the ingredients make me feel like I'm getting so many natural benifits.

-----------------------------------------------
Brand website
Foxbrim.com
--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
Foxbrim Ocean Mineral Lotion
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Foxbrim, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment