29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Sunday, March 15, 2015

LaLune Naturals: Organic LipBalm

It's here it's here yessssssss lol excuse my excitement but I'm so happy to be reviewing this awesome product. I personally am obsessed with lip products and honestly have a hard time finding a really good lip balm that doesn't dry out my lips and that I have to keep reapplying every 30 minutes to a hour just so my lips stay soft.

Let me just start of by saying the design of these lip balms are really nice and actually were the first thing that caught my attention because I've never seen any other similar style lip balms have that much effort out into the designs. So that's a big plus if you like having something that looks nice as well.
I also like the fact that is has a safety seal and that's it's designed so that it doesn't take away from the product and you can still see what it actually looks like. And the "OCD" person in me loves how the seal color matches the flavor/scent label as well.

As you can see it comes in 4 different flavors and scents, peppermint, raspberry, Asian Pear, and vanilla bean.

-Peppermint
As soon as I opened it the smell hit me and it reminded me a a lot the spearmint flavor gum that I buy occasionally, so if you really like the peppermint scent/flavor  you'll like this one.

-Raspberrry
The first one I tried and I love the scent, it smells so good it reminds of a nice candy scented candle it smells good enough to want to eat.

-Asian Pear
It's an interesting flavor/scent since I've never had any kind of pear flavored lip product before but it's a sweet flavor/scent it's like a combination of mint  and a fruit(pear) scent. This would be my second favorite next to the raspberry.

-Vanilla Bean
You can't really go wrong with vanilla, it's a familiar scent but this one isn't over powering it's a light vanilla scent that reminds me of eating a vanilla cupcake it's very soft with a sprinkle of sweet.

Being that these are organic lip balms I did take notice to the box it came in which adds to the whole organic and naturals theme this brand is going with and it looks awesome I love how it labels the flavors on the box(which by the way were in order).

Also love how they clearly label their natural ingredients which include Organic Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Coconut Oil among others. Also this product is USDA certified which is a huge plus.

Now to review the actual product, I have been using this for about 1day and a half and I have already fallen so hard in love for this lip balm it's insane, I've always struggled with lip balms and this product really does seen to be the answer to at least my concerns.

- Application
It goes on soooo smooth like butter or beeswax lol but it doesn't end up greasy or caked on like other brands I've tried. All you need is one application that will last you the whole day, no need to constantly apply it.

-Scent/Flavor 
The scent and flavor actually does last but it isn't over powering it's light but it stays on for as long as your application does.

-Overall feel and look
Does it moisturize? Yes yes it does my lips feel moisturized for the whole day and super soft. It gives a subtle natural looking shine to your lips. It feels like it's going deeper into your lips and nourishing them rather than just going ontop and just masking the dryness which is the best thing about these lip balms.



My lips after using the raspberry flavored Organic Lip Balm, super soft with a light shine. Overall this product works really well, if you have issues with dry lips I would really recommend you try these out.


-----------------------------------------------
Brand website
lalunenaturals.com
--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
lalune naturals Organic Lip Balms
-----------------------------------------------
These products were received free and complementary from Lalune naturals, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.














1 comment :

  1. Take to good suggest about natural lip balm. I like use natural products.
    organic pear lip balm

    ReplyDelete