29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Thursday, May 28, 2015

AyaZen Fractionated Coconut Oil

I really love trying new brands of oils and different oils in general. When it comes to coconut oil it's important that it is 100% pure so that you can get the great benefits of it and this fractionated coconut oil from AyaZen is definitely a good 100% pure oil.

I have used this in substitution for lotion after my baths and also I drop a few drops of this oil whole running my bath water and it makes my skin super soft and not greasy at all.

I have also used it to prevent scarring when I get burned using my flat iron or curling irons and it works very well for that too.

There's so many things you can use with this oil which is another reason why I love it and I love that it's odorless so I don't have to smell like a certain scent all the time and I can't wait to start mixing it with essential oils and creating body scrubs.

Overall I really love this oil and it's a great product for anyone interested in something that's very beneficial when it comes to beauty.


--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from AyaZen ,all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment