29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Maxasorb B12 Serum

The a maxasorb VitmainB12 Serum is a great alternative to using supplements which honestly I hate taking pills so being able to get all the benefits from B12 in this form is a huge plus for me.

This product has worked very well for me and you do get the same benefits if you were to take supplements the color of the product is pink but it doesn't stain your skin in any way and it absorbs very well it doesn't leave your skin greasy at all which is very good because that way you know you're soaking in all the benefits of B12.

Overall I really enjoyed using this product and it's good to know I no longer need to use supplements when there is a product like this on the market.


--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Vita Sciences ,all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment