29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Friday, May 29, 2015

Fresh and Cozy

A house is not a home unless you make it suit your personality, with my homes it's important that I have all aspects of myself  expressed through it. I absolutely love lights, colored lights and especially various shades of blue so around my house in every room is either a candle or lamp or ceiling light fixture that has the ability to change colors that not only reflect my personal style for my home but my mood as well.

I also believe a home should be somehwere that makes you comfortable the minute you walk into it and what makes me comfortable is a nice smelling home with a scent that is inviting. I use various candles and fragrance oils to achieve just the right smells that make me happy to walk into my home. 

With the new addition to my home of Glad OdorShield with Gain, I am not only happy to come home but not grossed out when it's time to take out the trash, this product honestly has changed my life  and my home I can have great smelling trash for the first time ever and all it takes is one amazing bag.


No comments :

Post a Comment