29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

iArrow iPhone 5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

I have come to learn the importance of protecting your mobile phone and that's why I try to buy a case for any phone or mobile electronic item I have, but with most if not all phones being touch screen it has become very important to protect the screen and I've used regular screen protectors before and they work but how much are the really protecting? It never occurred to me that their were screen protectors that were able to protect my phones screen in ways my old protectors couldn't.
Then I saw the Armored glass tempered glass screen protector and was very intrigued. It came with quite a few things such as suction cups, a cleansing wipe, and a cloth. I thought included all the extras was a nice touch and using the suction cups insured that there were no air bubbles when I placed it on my phone. The instructions were easy to follow and I got my screen protector on with no problem.
I've been using this protector for a bit over a week now and I feel safe that my actual screen is being protected and won't become scratched or damaged I would highly recommend this screen protector for anyone that is looking for something that will really protect your phone.

--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
iArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protector
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from iArrow, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest

No comments :

Post a Comment