29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Total Tea


When it comes to beverages one of my favorite things to drink, especially on a nice and cold night is a nice cup of tea it's really a must have when it comes to beverages in general. There's really nothing better than hot or ice tea because it has real herbs that are great for you but it's hard finding one without all the artificial sweetners, when I crave a good tea I want the real real stuff not just  flavoring. There seems to be quite a delicious solution to my hot or iced tea loving needs in the form of these amazing herbal teas from total tea.

These teas not only taste fantastic but they actually work in giving you plenty of energy that will last you throughout the day and I just love how it feels like natural energy and not like one of those sugar filled energy drinks.


-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Total Tea ,all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion

No comments :

Post a Comment