29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Konjac Sponge


There are many different important factors to skin care but one very important thing and key to great skin is exfoliation. Exfoliation is suppose to remove all the bad stuff from our skin but some exfoliation methods can be harsh on our skin and may even damage it, I've used different methods and some work well while others didn't. I'm always looking for new ways to help my skin and I stumbled upon something called the Konjac sponge and I became interested in what it actually could do for my skin because I really didn't want to try another harsh exfoliation method. When I got the opportunity to try this sponge I was a bit hesitant but also excited.

After soaking it in water the sponge expanded and became much more soft so soft I wondered how this product would be capable of doing anything for my skin. When using it the sponge had almost a gelatin type of feel too it which felt amazing when I used it on my face.
I've been using this product for more than two weeks now and I can't believe how much better my skin looks and feels, after every use it feels so soft and I look like a new person almost it's changed my skin that much. I have now become a believer in Konjac sponges and will continue to use this product as part of my everyday and every night skin care routine.

-----------------------------------------------
This product was received for free and, all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment