29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lift Care Essential Lemon Oil

Lately I've been on the hunt for amazing quality essential oils for various reasons whether it be for aromatherapy, making body butters, or skin benifits and I've been lucky enough to try a great essential oil that I'm so glad I got to try.

Lift Care Lemon Oil is five times the strength than the average and I believe that because the scent is strong but not overwhelming and just a dab of this amazing product will clear your skin of impurities that tend to plague us. I've noticed a great deal of difference in my skin'a problem areas for blemishes that increasingly decreased since I started applying Life Care Lemon Oil on it, it leaves the skin feeling fresh and vibrant and free of bacterial issues. It's also good to use as a mouth rinse to clear yourself of infections or bacteria build up. Recently I've used this in one of my body butter creations and I absolutely love it the scent is fabulous and the benefits from the oil are perfect for any skin care product. All in all this is the perfect essential oil for not only the scent but for everything that this wonderful products gives to you.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed using this product and it has been such a big benefit to me, not only for my skin care but also for my health. I can wait to try this out for my aromatherapy and I could only imagine what wonderful results are awaiting me with Lift Care essential Lemon Oil.


Product Site/Manufacturer
--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product
-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Lift Care ,all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion

No comments :

Post a Comment