29c6033ed08a27123705257971204e3b606ab9f25cdf232004

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Soap Club Kona Coffee Kick Soap


I got the opportunity to try Soap Club's Kona Coffee Kick soap and I was very excited because I love trying out new soaps and I love coffee so I considered this the best of both worlds.

The first thing I noticed was the packaging which was different than any regular soaps I've used in the past it was package very nice and neat in a box where you could see the soap itself which I thought was nice.

After opening the box I saw that it had the Soap club logo engraved into the soap which I thought was a nice touch. The soap smelled amazing it really have a nice coffee scent. Honestly I looked forward to using this soap every night because I wanted to smell like this soap. I also enjoyed the exfoilation factor that the soap gives which made my skin feel very refreshed. The soap itself is smooth to touch and gives a great  moisturizing experience for your skin. The soap last long if you take care of it by not leaving it in water over night with doing that it seems to last longer than regular soaps.

Overall I loved this product and plan to purchase this soap as well as other scents from Soap Club in the future it's really an amazing soap.


--------------------------------------------
 Buy the product

Soap Club Kona Coffee Kick Soap

-----------------------------------------------
This product was received free and complementary from Soap.club ,all comments and thoughts of the product are that of my honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment